Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh My Blog Award (aka embarrassing stories about Lara)

Thank you Melissa at Spellbound by Books for this award!


So with this Award comes a little challenge for the Bloggers receiving this-

1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER! Yay! Woohoo!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.
(d) Make your next blog a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers. Don't forget to tell them.
Well it was a choice between (b) and (e) because its 11:04am this morning and it's a little too early to get intoxicated for (a)- not to mention that it would be no help to my studying of the stupid cardiovascular system that I am supposed to be doing at the moment (yup I'm procrastinating)- and (c) and (d) require too much thinking for this early in the morning either (I was up all night studying argh).

And lucky for all of you my webcam refuses to work at the moment so you'll be spared an awful image of me first thing in the morning. Trust me, with next to no sleep at the moment and a killer hang over from too many red bull's (seriously, it's worse than any I've ever gotten from actually drinking! Not that I'm a big drinker or anything though) I am not a pretty sight (hello giant red mountain of a pimple that's conveniently decided to emerge on the tip of my nose).

Anyways I digress- onto (b)! The number of embarrassing stories I have are well, embarrassing! Most of these are because I am probably one of the most accident prone people around- my pain threshold is immense just because I hurt myself so often my body's gotten sick of having to take notice of every bump, scratch and bruise I manage to give myself. This little story is probably the worst thing I've done though!
While getting out of the train after school and waving goodbye to my friends (and subsequently not looking where I was going), I managed to trip over a blind lady's stick, tumble out of the train, and land flat on my face onto the platform. Now, my old high school uniform consisted of us girls wearing a long pleated skirt. As I flew out of the train, my skirt somehow got caught in the ensuing breeze or something, and as I lay there for a few seconds wondering what the heck had just happened (as you do), I was flashing my underwear for all standing at the doorway of the train to see (except for perhaps the poor blind lady, who thankfully was fine by the way). My friend's never even made fun of me for it, it was that bad!
So who are the three that get to spill their most embarrassing story/get wasted/take scary lovely photos of themselves? I pick Lale from Lale On Lit, Gaby from Oh My Books! and AJ from Collections!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I might have to choose the most embarassing story, too... what with boarding school and all, option a) is not all so possible. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God!! I think that trumps my story. You poor thing. Hope you were wearing your good undies LOL. (just reminds me of that ad on tv about making sure you got good knickers on just in case you get hit by a bus LOL LOL)
    Loved the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Omg... You made me feel so embarrassed! lol Awww...I feel bad for laughing. ^^;;;

    Hopefully by the time I come back from vacation, I would have thought of something really embarrassing that happened to me. Because I plan on posting about it next week. I hope nothing embarrassing happens while I'm away though. GAH! XD lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Sara, that must have been embarrassing! At least tell me you had cute underwear! xD

    Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete