Sunday, May 2, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

The books I'm about to list aren't just from this week, they're just the books in my TBR pile at the moment (since I just started this blog). My TBR pile is usually not so large (this is a backlog after a few weeks of exams), and it will probably take me a few weeks to get through all of them (stupid university study ruining the time I could spend reading arghhh).



I bought:

The Body Finder  by Kimberley Derting
(creepy with some awesome romance I hear)
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
(seriously cannot wait to read this one!)
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
(the last book in the series wasn't so good, but I've heard great things about this one so fingers crossed!)
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
(isn't the Australian cover pretty?)
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
(dystopian and Maria Snyder? YES PLEASE!)
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
(finally!)

Excited doesn't even sum up how I feel about these books! Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I have read and liked all but Inside Out and Radiant Shadows. They are still on my TBR stack.

    I hope you enjoy your new books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Body Finder! As well as Graceling. :D And I really want to read Brightly Woven. Hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Brightly Woven and I can tell you that it was really good! And Graceling was also really good! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (In reponse to your comment on my blog:

    Oooh I hope you like Jellicoe Road this time around! :D Really, it left me in awe. And you gotta at least meet Jonah Griggs. He is just...badass and so many other awesome words. He's definitely my fave male character and part of my #1 OTP: Taylor/Jonah. X3

    Haven't started Angel Star, but I'm reading Knight Angels. I'm like..seriously fangirling over Wes/Emily right now. lol XD

    Btw, yay for Team Peeta!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cover of Storm Glass! :) Very nice. Hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic books this week! I got a copy of Jellicoe Road this week, too! Dying to get hold of a copy of Brightly Woven. Oh, and the Body Finder, I've heard great things about it, haven't gotten around to reading my copy yet! Enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete