Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren




This week was such an exciting week for me (as my overuse of exclamation marks will attest to)- I got my first ever galleys ! And not just any either, The Iron Daughter and The Clearing are two books I've been completely pining for! I feel so lucky, being such a newbie to the book blogging world and all!

Also, I got my hands on a copy of the 3rd and 4th books in the Vampire Academy series. Can I just say that I am just a tiny little bit OBSESSED with this series now?  I was meant to be studying for this massive anatomy exam I have coming up, but no instead I spent a good half of my weekend devouring these books instead. And with the next in the series coming out only 2 days away, Rose and Dimitri will totally be the reason I fail! 


For Review:
The Iron Daughter- Julie Kagawa
The Clearing- Heather Davis

Borrowed: 
Shadow Kiss- Richelle Mead
Blood Promise- Richelle Mead

Have a great week everyone =)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh The Clearing looks interesting! Hope you enjoy all your books x

    http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Clearing is awesome- one of the sweetest books I've read this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the mood to read more of Vampire Academy, but I seriously need to finish some other books first. @_@ I also need to buy The Iron King because I keep hearing it's good.
    Hope you like all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Vampire Academy. I just finished Spirit Bound and it blew my mind! I'm so jealous of The Iron daughter as I loved the first one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week! I'm just about to start The Iron Daughter later today!
    Here's my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so behind in my Vampire Academy reading. I've only read the first one (eeek!). But I really enjoyed it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete