Sunday, May 9, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

This week I decided to do a vlog! Its my very first one, so I apologize for being extra dorky (and tongue tied). Also, I only just got my braces last week and I'm still trying to get used to them so unfortunately my mouth looks like its in an awkward position most of the time.




This week's books:

Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Gone by Michael Grant
Wish by Alexandra Bullen
Kiss Me, Kill Me by Lauren Henderson
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening (Book 1) by L.J Smith

So tell me, do you guys prefer vlogs or just text/picture In My Mailbox's?

6 comments:

  1. Gone is an awesome book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Vampire Academy series!!=)

    But not so much VD series! I think the show is a whole lot better!!=)

    Enjoy all your reads!=)
    http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I am your 6th followers.

    If you can come over to my blog I have a contest ending soon. It is my first one ever!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gone is a fantastic book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Impossible -- I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiss of Life, Gone, Ice and Frostbite as some of my favourite books. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete